Set All Passwords Same as UCID Password
This process will change the
passwords of your all your NJIT computer systems access and services to
match your UCID password. This includes some or all of the following:
- NJIT Highlander AFS (including Solaris UNIX and AFS distributed file system)
- NJIT's Microsoft "Academic" domain, including access to file shares and PC lab logon.
- NJIT's Microsoft "NJITDM" domain, including access to file shares and PC lab logon;
The following are not changed by this:
- UCID password, which is used for almost all other access.
visit this site
to change your UCID password.
- Alumni email-for-life (alumni UCID password).
visit this site.
- Student, faculty, and researcher access to Oracle and MySQL databases.
to change database passwords.
This process assumes you already have a UCID and know the current password.
If you do not know your UCID password, please
instead of the current to reset your password.
Step 1 of 2: Initiate password change
Please enter UCID and passwords as described below. Your new password
must be different than your old password.
This page uses
for the safe entry of personal data.
Please report difficulties to
the Computing Helpdesk at 973-596-2900
or in person at the Computing HelpDesk located in the Student Mall
or see their web page at